Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Monday, August 11, 2008
Saturday, August 09, 2008
- Ever find the perfect book, head towards the shelf, not find it, check back on the computer screen, and discover the book is actually on our Winona campus? Arg! That is because the catalog searches both the Twin Cities and Winona campus libraries as a default. See below.
- Thus, to search ONLY the Twin Cities Campus physical library: Change the “library to search” box on the main page to “Twin Cities Campus Library – All.”
- To search ONLY videos and dvds available on the Twin Cities Campus library: In the “library to search” box, look under Twin Cities Campus Library –All, and select“–Videos and DVDs”
- To search almost 30 Minnesota higher education institutions’ library catalogs: Change the “library to search” box on the main page to “All MnPALS Libraries (MnSCU, Colleges, Gov’t).” You’ll need to order these books/videos through Interlibrary Loan.
Click here to read more about using our library catalog, and pick up more searching hints to make accessing the information you need a painless process.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
- Monday, August 11th and Tuesday, August 12th, and Wednesday August 13th we will begin packing up the library collection. Because of this some items may be temporarily inaccessible. The library will be open from 9AM - 6PM on Mon-Weds.
- Thursday, August 14th we will be CLOSED so we can move.
- Friday, August 15th we will be CLOSED UNTIL 3:00PM so we have time to set up in our temporary home.
- We are closed Saturday, August 16th.
- Our temporary library home will be in LaSalle Room 158. Our offices will be located in the LaSalle Conference Room
- Computers will be available in the computer labs (except during scheduled class times) in the bookstore, and in LaSalle Room 56
- During renovations some library materials may have limited access or be unavailable. We will continue to do our best to get you the materials you need while we're in transition.
Thank you for your patience with all of our changes. Remember, we will still be available in person, by phone, by email, and on chat.